We usually don’t spend much time on arguments against the socialists because worldview orientation is impervious to argument. Once the worldview changes, the old beliefs fall away immediately. The great trick is how to change worldview. We try to do it by opening hidden history; then view of cosmos and view of man change to accommodate view of history.
We were clicking around to AmRen and found a wonderful set of arguments against the multicult offered by Frank DeScushin in the Comments section to the post Do You Know an Argument That Works?. DeScushin’s is the first comment. Hat tip for the best collection of arguments we’ve seen.
“It’s easy to argue against multiculturalists and egalitarians because their positions almost always contradict facts, history, and logic. And since they almost always flip their positions when whites are involved it’s easy to catch them in their double standard.
Here’s a few quick retorts I like to ask to put the multicultural egalitarian on the spot:
1) If it was wrong for African and Asian leaders to sell out their people so that Europeans could establish a foothold in Africa and Asia, then why is it right for European leaders to sell out their people so that Africans and Asians can establish a foothold in Europe?
2) If you lionize nationalists like Gandhi and Mandela for pushing back against foreigners in their nations then why do you villainize European nationalists for pushing back against foreigners in their nations?
3) If colonialism is to blame for African nations trailing other nations then why are nations like Hong Kong and Canada that were under colonial rule so far ahead of other nations?
4) If colonialism is to blame for problems in African and Caribbean problems like crime and lack of economic development then why are most of those problems increasing, not decreasing, post-colonialism?
5) If colonialism is to blame for Africa’s problems then why did Africa trail other areas of the world in terms of civilization building, written language, inventions, etc. pre-colonialism?
Whites are so racist:
6) If white nations are racist and racism is the worst thing that someone can live under, then why do all migratory flows show non-white people migrating to white nations?
7) If white nations are so racist then why do blacks enjoy a far higher standard of living in white nations than in black nations?
8) If white people and politicians are so racist then why do blacks enjoy a far higher standard of living in white areas with white leadership as opposed to in majority black cities with black leadership?
9) If white Americans should willing accept becoming a minority and all that entails then current American minority groups should willingly accept being a minority and all that entails, right?
10) If white nations and white people are so racist then why do they allow open and angry anti-white rhetoric and protests in their nations? Seems like they would ruthlessly suppress that language and those protests if they were so racist.
Diversity & The Multicultural Utopia:
11) If you believe that a multicultural Utopia will be reached only when white racists die off then why not let white racists splinter off from your multicultural society so that you can have your Utopia now?
12) If diversity is strength then why is the history of man one where diversity is the major cause of conflict?
13) If divesity is strength then why in the present world does it cause sectarian conflict in the Middle East, tribal conflict in Africa, and ethnic conflict in Europe?
14) If diversity is America’s strength then why do the protests, riots, and political polling we’re seeing all mainly fall along racial lines?
15) If diversity is so good and natural then why does it have to be “a process” rather than readily accepted and compelled rather than welcomed?
16) If diversity is something we should all strive for then why do you support separate black, Hispanic, or Asian groups?
17) If diversity is strength then why do black urbanites complain so much about the ethnic gentrification of “their” neighborhoods?
18) If Islam has nothing to do with terrorism then why do so many terrorists tell us that they’re acting in the name of Allah?
19) If Islam can be fit into non-Muslim societies peacefully then name a society with a Muslim minority that doesn’t have some Muslim related tension and conflict?
Slavery, Segregation, and Trauma as an excuse
20) If the legacy of segregation is the cause for blacks trailing other groups then why did blacks almost instantly surpass all other groups in pro sports once segregation in that field was lifted?
21) If trauma is to blame for one group trailing others then why was Germany a premier European power and Japan a top Asian power mere decades after both nations were bombed into oblivion and lost millions of men?
22) If slavery is to blame for blacks trailing other groups then why don’t other groups who experienced slavery at one point in their history, which is to say nearly all groups, also failing at as high a rate?
Race as a negative social construct:
23) If race is merely a negative social construct that should be eradicated then why continue to propagate it by endlessly using this alleged social construct for Affirmative Action, hiring, appealing to voting blocs, etc.?”